Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthdays

So this year has been a warm year in comparison to last. We already had a 90 degree day! This concerns me because I have a little boy turning 2 next month and we need a party spot. [Which means I'm sure I'll repost part of this into the mommy forum I'm part of to get some ideas]. I wanted to do something outside again... maybe not the same park but someplace with a good play area for kids, maybe get some water balloons and silly string for the bigger kids. Which I doubt there will be many of them... But I'm not sure who all on my guest list will be able to make it. With the party only a month away that also means I need to get some invitations mailed out! Yikes...

I was really hoping my sister was going to be able to be there but due to other stuff she won't be able to. And my brother won't be making a trip to NC at all this year [in preparation of his move to France]. So basically the only people at the party will be Adam's family and our friends. But I'm trying to arrange to see my family in July which I'm very excited about!

Well, off to research party places and poll people for some indoor party places for a 2 yr old that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment