Sunday, May 6, 2012

More birthday

I'm sure this won't be my last bday party planning post but argh! I had picked a day that I don't think will end up working out. Lame. Hope all the people who already said they'd go can still go.... Last year I reserved a shelter for Vik's birthday in DECEMBER! And now, with only a month to go I'm scrambling to find a place. I think I found a park that I like. But I need to go there to play to do a test run of sorts and see what shelter I want [that will also be available]. I also need to start collecting the type of items to have at his party as far as food and games and such.

I'm very new to this. I want the other kids to have fun too. And now that it looks like Mister Viktor's party will be on a Sunday again I'm going to have to factor in the church going crowd. Plus, give Adam's family time to commute to Greensboro. So much work. Sheesh. I'm not a good party planner. Why can't my friends who are amazing at this stuff live in NC?? *cough Marie, Eva, and Michelle! cough*

Thankfully the lovely Miss. Leah has offered up help too. I also need to come up with what kind of desert I want so Adam's mom can make it. She is the designated cake lady after all. Gotta give her some notice. Which I'm still undecided on that too. So I guess no more blogging and facebooking and time to get my butt in gear!!

Oh, and I think I'm going to start a new book series. A Song of Fire and Ice [it's the saga that Game of Thrones is based off of]. So thanks dear sister for the Amazon gift card you got me for Christmas that I barely used! Haha. I knew there was a reason I was being a hoarder.

Hopefully the next time I post I have a lot more planned for this party!! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment